Murray’s Worldwide, Inc. Creative Contest
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Murray’s Worldwide, Inc. Creative Contest is a social media #hashtag contest that begins on 8/1/22 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 9/30/22 at 11:59:59 PM (ET) (the “Promotion Period”).
Throughout the Promotion Period, eligible entrants will have the opportunity to tag their creative submission on Instagram in reply to a Contest post by Murray’s Worldwide, Inc. (the "Submission"), as more fully set forth below. For purposes of this Contest, a “Day” is defined as any 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET). There will be One (1) Grand Prize winner , One (2) Second Place Winners and Ten (3) Third Place Winners in the Contest that will be selected based on selection criteria.
By participating in the Contest and completing a Submission (as defined below), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Murray’ Worldwide, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and are sixteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Murray’s Worldwide, Inc. Company, their respective parent companies, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram by going to http://www.instagram.com and log into your Instagram account. Then, complete your Submission as follows: tag us at @Murrayspomadeco with your creative inspired Murray's design using Murray's unique logo and colors. The design may be displayed on apparel items or other product goods. Follow us at @Murrayspomadeco account on Instagram, ; and include the required Hashtag #MurraysCreativeContest #MurraysCreators #MyMurrays Submission must be completed from the entrant’s non-private Instagram account.
Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest to Sponsor, not Instagram. Limit 1 entry of creative artwork per account. Only 1 winner per household will be selected.
Each Submission must meet the following “Submission Requirements” (any Submission that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following criteria will be disqualified):
- Submissions must be posted to a non-private social Instagram account; Instagram accounts can be obtained for free at http://www.instagram.com;
- Entrant must be the rightful owner of the Instagram account associated with the Submission;
- Submission must comply with Instagram’s terms and conditions as posted on its platform;
- Submission must NOT contain subject matter which is, or could be considered, in the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), defamatory, libelous, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., illegal gambling, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, hateful, degrading, harassing, or otherwise unlawful, tortious or objectionable;
- Submission must NOT contain any derogatory references to any of the Promotion Entities.
Note: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry in the contest if Sponsor views the Submission as potentially infringing or otherwise a violation or potential violation of a third party’s rights or if it deems the Submission to be lacking in taste, quality, or to be otherwise objectionable.
Entrants understand that they are posting their Submission at their sole risk. Sponsor is not responsible for any claims arising from the Submissions, specifically including, but not limited to, claims for intellectual property infringement and privacy rights violations, as well as violations of the social media platform’s terms and conditions.
Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. Furthermore, Sponsor shall have no liability for any entry that is lost, intercepted or not received by the Sponsor.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) Grand Prize winner, One (2) Second Place Winner and Ten (3) Third Place Runner Up prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about 9/16/22 by Sponsor or its designee, whose decisions are final. Each potential winner will be the entrant of the Submission that is associated with the entry judged based on the following criteria:
- Use of brand identifiers, Murray’s orange and black iconic colors and logo (similar or exact font) in addition to eligibility verification.
Finalist will be notified September 20, 2022. All finalist creative artwork will then be posted on Instagram for Fan Voting. Fan voting will be held September 22, 2022 – September 27, 2022. Each piece of creative will be posted and based on the number of likes and comments on each design winners will be selected.
Potential winners will be notified via direct message within seventy-two (72) hours after voting closing with instructions on how to verify eligibility and claim by entry account direct message. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within two (2) business days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES/INDEMNIFICATION: Each entrant represents and warrants as follows: (i) the Submission is the entrant’s own original, previously unpublished, and previously unproduced work; (ii) the Submission is wholly original with the entrant; and (iii) the Submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or libelous. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally warrants that his/her Submission complies with and abides by the submission requirements as provided in the Official Rules. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Promotion Entities harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each entrant into the Contest hereby irrevocably grants to Sponsor, its designees, affiliates, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display the Submission and/or in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to all forms of electronic media, print media and all forms of internet and wireless protocol in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, marketing, publicity and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest and other promotions. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Submission for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, in addition to any other grants which may be granted in any other agreement entered into between Sponsor and any entrant or winner of the Contest, each entrant irrevocably grants the Promotion Entities and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such entrant’s name, likeness, and biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, without further compensation, notification, or permission in perpetuity and hereby releases the Promotion Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize is available. Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $500 Visa Giftcard (ARV $500), one (1) Murray’s swag bag ($50.00 Total ARV of Grand Prize $550.00
- One (1) Second Runner Up Prizes are available. Second Runner UP Winners will receive one (1) $300 Visa Giftcard (ARV $300), one (1) Murray’s swag bag ($50.00 Total ARV of Grand Prize $350.
- Ten (10) Third Place Prizes are available. Third Place Winners prize winner will receive (1) $100 Visa Giftcard (ARV $100), one (1) Murray’s swag bag ($50.00 Total ARV of Grand Prize $150.Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received and criteria listed in winner selection . All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Limit one (1) prize per person in the Contest.
- GENERAL: If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award and such prize will be forfeited. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize will be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees that the Promotion Entities (i) shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or in any Contest related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (ii) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system which is occasioned by participating in the Contest or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, social media platforms or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prize or in any prize notification documents, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the Contest and, in the event of any termination or cancellation, select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the termination or cancellation provide a sufficient number of eligible Submissions have been received. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person in connection with the Contest, is in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the applicable individual and seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provisions of these Official Rules are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
- WINNER'S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 11/1/22 to: Murray’s Worldwide, Inc. Creative Contest, Attn: 21841 Wyoming St Ste 1 Oak Park, MI, 48237-3126 United States. Winner's list to be available after 9/16/22.
- SPONSOR: Murray’s Worldwide, Inc. Company,
21841 Wyoming St
Oak Park, MI, 48237-3126